Helmetta residents can purchase a library card from the Spotswood Library for an annual cost of $50 per year. Family members residing at the same address can receive a free card. Non-resident cards may not be used at other LMxAC libraries nor can they be used to place inter-library loans. A Nonresident Card can be obtained by providing a government issued photo ID, proof of residency, an annual $50.00 fee and a completed Spotswood Public Library application form.
There are many benefits to signing up for a Spotswood Public Library card. With a nonresident library card, you can:
- Borrow all Spotswood Public Library materials.
- Register for most library programs.
- Access our databases from home.
- Learn a new language with Rosetta Stone.
- Limited access to online databases and e-resources that are subscribed by LMXAC.
- No access to materials from other LMXAC libraries.