Grounds for Sculpture Museum Pass provided by the Friends of the Spotswood Library
Spotswood Public Library Museum Pass Policy — Grounds for Sculpture Pass
- The Museum Pass Program allows Spotswood Public Library adult card holders free admission for four (4) people to the Grounds for Sculpture when they borrow our Museum Pass.
- The Museum Pass can only be requested, checked out, and handled by an adult 18 years of age or older in possession of a Spotswood Public Library card in good standing (no outstanding fines or fees).
- An adult library card and photo ID must be presented to check out a pass.
- The Museum Pass may be reserved up to one month in advance. If it is not reserved, the pass will be checked out on a first-come, first-served basis. The pass is borrowed for three (3) days, and must be returned to the library by 1 pm on the due date.
- The Museum Pass cannot be renewed as others may be waiting for the pass.
- Passes may not be returned in the book drop.
- There will be a $10.00 per day late charge for passes not returned on time.
- If the Museum Pass is lost, stolen, or mutilated, the cardholder will be charged the full replacement cost (currently $500.00).
- Borrowers are responsible for calling or checking the museum website directly for hours of operation, any current exhibits, parking or directions. The museum determines the rules and regulations governing the use of its Museum Pass. The Museum Pass may not provide admission to all exhibits at the museum.
For more information regarding Grounds For Sculpture, please call: (609) 586-0616, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.groundsforsculpture.com.
The Grounds for Sculpture is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 am—6 pm. They do close for special events during the year and you should check their website to ensure the pass will be honored on the date you choose to attend.
Nestled in the heart of central New Jersey lies Grounds For Sculpture, a magical place where art and nature are always at play. At its core are more than 270 sculptures by renowned and emerging contemporary artists, each thoughtfully positioned on meticulously landscaped parkland full of thousands of exotic trees and flowers. It is a feast for the senses.
- A constantly evolving collection of superb contemporary outdoor sculptures
- 42 magnificently landscaped acres in which to stroll
- Many life size statues to view
- Rotating exhibitions in six indoor galleries
- A year-round schedule of performing arts events
- Tours of all sorts, including moonlight tours
- Approximately 45 minutes from Spotswood