Library Takeout is still available!
- Use our website to search for items currently available at the library, and place a hold on the items you want. You can also call the library at 732-251-1515. Have your library card number available when you call.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready.
Step Two: Wait for Notification, Then Call Us to Schedule a Pick Up Time
- Once you have been notified that your holds are ready, call the library at 732-251-1515 to schedule a pickup time.
- Staff will have your items checked out and placed in a new plastic bag with your receipt.
Step Three: Pick Up Your Items
- Items will be bagged and labeled with the first 3 letters of your last name and the last 4 numbers of your library card barcode. They will be placed on a table just inside the parking lot entrance door.
- If you have mobility issues and would like assistance with picking up your items, please let us know and we can bring the items out to your car or help with you with carrying items to/from your vehicle.
Last updated 05/31/2022