Library Takeout is still available!
Placing Your Order:
If you know what you want, you can go right to the catalog to place your order. If you’re not sure, try our Book Match service for books for Teens & Adults, Children’s Books for Ages 0-12, and DVDs. Fill out a short form and we will place holds on items that we think you will enjoy.
- Use our website to search for items currently available at the library, and place a hold on the items you want. Or fill out one of the forms above for a personalized grab and go bag of titles based on your likes and dislikes. You can also call the library at 732-251-1515 or email us at email@example.com. Have your library card number available when you call or email.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready.
Step Two: Wait for Notification, Then Call Us to Schedule a Pick Up Time
- Once you have been notified that your holds are ready, call the library at 732-251-1515 to schedule a pickup time.
- Staff will have your items checked out and placed in a new plastic bag with your receipt.
Step Three: Pick Up Your Items
- Items will be bagged and labeled with the first 3 letters of your last name and the last 4 numbers of your library card barcode. They will be placed on a table just inside the parking lot entrance door.
Last updated 06/24/2021