You can print wirelessly from your laptops, tablets, smartphones or home computers. There are two ways to print: (1) through the web portal and (2) through the mobile app. It is not necessary for patrons to use the mobile app when printing from a smartphone.
Only pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, csv, txt, html, rtf, jpg, png, and bmp files allowed.
Regular printing fees apply. 15 cents per black & white page. 25 cents per color page.
First Time Users
- Create a SmartAlec account using the SmartALEC web portal
- Create an account using your library card. If you do not have a library card, use the Visitor link with your email (preferred) or cell phone number. The visitor ID and PIN will be sent to you via email or text message.
- Continue with the instructions below.
Using the Web Portal
- Visit the SmartALEC web portal.
- Log in to your account.
- Upload the documents that you want to print. Files that are successfully uploaded will be displayed.
- Go to the Print Release Station next to print your document(s).