RENEWAL OF LIBRARY MATERIALS
Library materials can be renewed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week by calling (732) 225-0932. You can also call the library directly at (732) 251 – 1515 during regular operating hours. Or, log into the “My Account” tab on the catalog page.
The library offers a number of services to our customers:
- Public computers with printing, including Chromebooks. Chromebooks can be borrowed for in-library use. Adults must have a valid library card and government issued photo id. Chromebooks can be borrowed for 2 hours per day.
- Use of our meeting room by local non-profit groups (An Application must be filled out and returned at least 2 weeks in advance. )
- Wireless printing from your phone, laptop, tablet, or even your home computer
- Public copier ($0.15 per black/white copy; $0.25 per color copy)
- Faxing (sending and receiving) within the United States (fee of $1 per page)
- Book plating in honor of and in memory of